- Respect and Consistency.
- Transparency and Legality.
- Agility and Professionalism.
- Communication and Clarity.
- We have the quality certificate ISO 9001:2016, issued by Bureau Veritas, which we apply to the design, manufacturing and assembly of electromechanical components for elevators.
- Committed to people (professional development, equality and diversity…)
- Committed to the environment.
Our Quality Policy states our firm commitment to CUSTOMERS to satisfy their explicit and implicit requirements and expectations, adapting ourselves to changes that allow usto guaranteeand promote a quality culture based on the principles of honesty, leadership and development of human resources / trainingand a commitment to improvement.
REGARDING OCCUPATIONAL RISK PREVENTION:
- Promoting the improvement of working conditions in order to raise the levels of safety, health and welfare of workers.
- The responsibility of the management for the prevention of labor risks is incumbent toward theentire organization assuming the commitment to incorporate preventive measures in our daily activities.
- Continuous improvement in preventive actions can only be achieved through information, consultation and participation of staff at all levels.
IN TERMS OF ENVIRONMENTAL PREVENTION:
- Comply with the applicable environmental legislation and regulations (European, national, regional and local) and other requirements that the company establishes, as well as adapting to future standards and customer and social requirements.
- Develop the corresponding actions to protect the environment, prevent pollution and reduce the significant impacts associated with environmental aspects (resource consumption, waste generation derived from our activities, products and services). Carbon-neutral since 2010.
Fill in this simple form with your doubts and questions and we will help and advise you as soon as possible.